Sunday, November 7, 2010

Going back in Time

Oh, how I love Sundays. Mostly. NFL is on. Kids are in jammies. Nothing major pressing.

And then there's this Sunday. And changing clocks. Growing up in Indiana, we were so conservative, we didn't even change our clocks. Seriously. But then, I moved to Washington State. And we change clocks here. I could try to explain why I think the clocks change. I don't even know why we still change them. It does give the kids more sunlight in the morning on their way to school. I get that. I really do. Except now, it's going to be dark on our way home from school, and for the rest of the evening. Urgh.

Yes, you've all heard this before. And thanks for letting me vent. I'm going to take a nap. All this change is making me sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment