Tuesday, December 7, 2010

To do lists

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to not have a hundred things to do? I wonder that every day. Every single blessed day. Usually I have lists of what needs done, bought, followed up on, etc. Sometimes I even make lists of the lists I need to make. That's when I know it's bad.

I also wonder if anyone else completely shuts down when things seem so overwhelming. It's too much. It seems pointless to even try to get things done. Why bother? Well, after watching an episode of Hoarders, let me tell ya, that's motivation all wrapped up in a pretty little "in your face" kind of show without the odors. Forget the lists, I'm going in head first. Trash bags, elbow length rubber gloves, windex and paper towels. Throw in some duct tape and super glue and I'm your girl to get whatever needs done, done.

But wait, I really should make a to do list so I can keep track of where I need to start. Urgh. Here we go again, square one.

No comments:

Post a Comment